Wednesday, May 14, 2014

The Hunt for a Foreword ...


My horoscope this week said I could both have my cake and eat it. And it was right.

I thought my good news was done when I found a publisher for my book (The Hunt for Margaret Thatcher's Assassin).

But oh no. There's more. A respected Minister in the current UK LibCon Coalition Government (no names yet!) is now corresponding with me about providing a message of support for the book.

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ...

Ok. I tried really hard to do my impersonation of visionary thinker, gazing into distance thoughtfully, nodding in sage wisdom at some snippet of intellectual epiphany suddenly descending.

I failed. I am, in fact, running around my work breakroom, doing the happy-clappy dance, interspersed with the Jim Carrey hip-thrust of victory, all the while screaming like a six-year old girl.

I have a long way to go before they let me on The Tonight Show ...