Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Pop Voxx, IRS, Good News, Bad News, Good-night, Good-bye


Good News - I have just completed my US tax return for 2014 (before 5 o'clock on April 15, for a change). And due to the wonderful folk at my recording studio and the fabulous technicians and instrumentalists who are in the process of recording with me an earth-shattering six-song EP, I have managed to set off a whole shedload of creative expenses relating to Pop Voxx / Geoff Gilson (and some for The Book, too), and have computed a refund for myself.

Bad News - I may have been a bad boy in previous years. And so the IRS will be partayyyying with my refund, not me.

I think it sensible not to mention any names. Don't want to flag anyone. You know who you are. And if you don't, or you can't remember, you were probably hung over ... !!